This guide will show you how to download and install our remote control software on your Mac OS X that runs Ventura 13.x. If you are using Monterey follow this guide.
- Go to: https://azeo.screenconnect.com/
- Click the squares in the top right corner, and then "Build installer"
- Enter your company name and choose "Mac OS X" in the dropdown menu, then press "Download"
- Go to Downloads in Finder and right click the AzeoSupportApp.pkg > Open with > Installer
- Click "Open" and fulfill the installation process
- Go to the Apple menu in the top left corner and choose > System Settings
- Go to the security and privacy tab and then Accessibility or Screen recording
- Click the +
- Without pressing anything on the screen you can now typ /opt on your keyboard and then press return
- Mark the "connectwisecontrol-xxxxx"-app and press Open
- Make sure that it looks like this:
- Do the same for Screen recording (if you need help, go back to step 7.)
Great! Hopefully you found this guide helpful and easy to read. Feel free to leave a comment if you think we can do any improvement
Please sign in to leave a comment.